Catalog of Collections

Zobacz katalog w nizszej rozdzielczosciFinanced by the Senate of the Polish Republic and the SEMPER POLONIA Foundation the catalog is an attractive and well edited publication, providing a short history of the Institute, a biography of Jozef Pilsudski and a richly illustrated description of collections which consist of a documentary archive, library, gallery of Polish paintings as well as photographs, maps, medals, sculptures, stamps, postcards and coins.

The Pilsudski Institute was founded in July of 1943 and is a center of historical studies with special emphasis on the correction of errors which arose under the German and Soviet occupations and the communist regime. Today, thanks to its modernization which included the computerization of its archives – accessible now on the website - the Institute is becoming a modern educational and research institution.

The catalog can be obtained at the Institute in Manhattan at 180 Second Avenue, (between 11th and 12 th streets), New York NY 10003, or by mail. E-mail address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Suggested donation $10.

- Przeglad Polski Oct 6, 2006


48 full color bilingual pages, 5.5” x 8.5”